There are a number of activities which support FOSC and are in need of volunteers. Times, duties, and responsibilities vary according to the activity. Volunteer activities include:
- Coordinating Uniform and Apparel sales
- Taking photos during regattas and uploading them to appropriate places on the web
- Being responsible for submitting posts to FOSC social media accounts (e.g. Facebook, Twitter)
- Posting relevant information to the FOSC blog
- Coordinating the beginning and year-end cleaning/inventory at the FOSC Boat House
- Coordinating the FOSC Pie Sale Fundraiser
...and more! Many of these opportunities can be divided up between volunteers, making the time commitments do-able.
If you can offer even a small bit of time to assist with one of the above, please contact us!