Our Parent Volunteers provide critical support for FOSC and McQuaid Crew. Current volunteer activities, along with their respective Parent Coordinators, include:
- Communications: Cory Herrema
- Mass Coordinator: Adela Guset
- Fundraiser Coordinator: Kate Nearpass
- Travel Coordinator: Mary Beth McCann and Kate Nearpass
- Registration: Paula Penna
- Posting relevant information to the FOSC website and blog: Christine Hopple
- Being responsible for submitting posts to FOSC social media accounts (e.g. Facebook, Twitter): Owen Baird
- End of Season Banquet Coordinator/Senior sendoff: Mary Flynn Scott
- Photography/End of year slide show: Daisy Keller/Raj Shetty
If you are interested in helping out with any of the above activities -even if you can offer a small bit of time to assist with one of the above -- please contact the board.
In addition, the following volunteer activities are in need of a Parent Coordinator. The time involved for each will vary - please contact the board for more specifics.
- Coordinating the beginning and year-end cleaning/inventory at the FOSC Boat House
- Coordinating the FOSC Pie Sale Fundraiser